How To Make A Reservation
White Water Rafting New Mexico
White water rafting in Santa Fe and Taos, New Mexico, as well as other exciting water sports, are offered by New Mexico River Adventures. Whether you’re looking for a wild whitewater run through the Class IV rapids of the world famous Taos Box or a scenic float through the azure canyon of the Rio Chama, New Mexico River Adventures has a river trip for you and your family or group.
Whitewater raft trips and Scenic river travel are our specialty but we also offer activities in other outdoor pursuits, such as New Mexico Kayaking with world class instructors, stand up paddle board the local rivers and lakes with the regions only ACA certified guide, or wilderness travel in the high alpine country with seasoned professionals New Mexico River Adventures can offer you a wide variety of River and land based activities.
Check out this web site (we’re very proud of its design) and give us a call (800-983-7756) to set up a spectacular river trip, land based activity or custom combination adventure you will remember for a lifetime.
Rafting In Santa Fe & Taos, New Mexico
Your Most Memorable and Fun Rafting Experience Starts With Us.
- Cuisine – Bobby Flay went with NMRA.
Our fantastic food may be the best you’ve ever had on any outdoor adventure.
- Our Enthusiastic and Skilled Guides – Travel with us and you will be traveling with experienced, fun guides that are not only great cooks but also really know each river’s history, geography, and unique plant and animal life.
- See what others have to say.
We are the only river company in the region to offer all of the following:
- Private, Secure Parking
- Full Service Retail/Souvenir Shop
- Private Changing Rooms
- Clean, Nice Bathrooms
- Photos from your trip up on our viewing screen when you return from the river
- Riverside snack at a great swimming spot mid-trip
- ACA certified Stand Up Paddle Boarding instructor
- Barbeques by NMRA before or after your trip at our headquarters
- One of New Mexico’s Finest Breweries Located Directly across the Street